On Saturday, July 13, 2019, relax waterside on the museum lawn and enjoy live national jazz artists, lots of delicious seafood and gorgeous views of the Potomac and St. Clement’s Island at this popular signature event.
- The Food: The food and beverage vendors located around the grounds will feature lots of seafood as well as a variety of other foods including, BBQ, healthy/vegetarian options, and much more (interested in being a vendor?). LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FOOD ⇒
- The Merch: Posters and other 20th anniversary memorabilia will be available for purchase.
- The Music Lineup: (COMING SOON!) SEE LINEUP ⇒
- More Fun: Boat rides around the island, as well as free admission to St. Clement’s Island Museum, are included in your ticket. LEARN ABOUT THE MUSEUM ⇒
- The Tix: Tickets (for Saturday events only) are $65 online in advanced, or $85 at the door. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Event is rain or shine. Ticket price includes free event parking, museum admission and an optional boat cruise around St. Clement’s Island during festival hours. BUY NOW ⇒
- 1 and 2 Night Hotel Packages: Stay the entire weekend here in beautiful Southern Maryland and experience 3 days of jazzin’ fun. There are several packages available for purchase, all of which include great deals like hotel nights, tickets to Saturday, 20th anniversary merchandise, Sunday Jazz Brunch Tickets, jazz-themed gifts from Leonardtown merchants and much more! (COMING SOON!) BUY PACKAGES ⇒
- The Rules: Before you come, please check out the event rules. SEE RULES ⇒
- The Gallery: Check out photos from previous years here! SEE PHOTOS ⇒