The information contained on this page is to make your experience at the Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival enjoyable. Please read before attending.
- Large Beach/Table Umbrellas
- Tents of any kind
- Coolers/cooler bags of any kind
- Other Containers of any kind
- Outside food or drink of any kind
NOTE: If you have a medically-necessary reason to bring in your own food or beverage to the event, you must notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event for approval. CONTACT US ⇒
- Purses (no backpacks or any other tote bags allowed)
- Medically-necessary medications
- Small personal umbrella in case of shower
- Lawn/portable chairs (canopy chairs are permitted but canopies must be dropped during all performances)
- Lawn Blanket
NOTE: No animals of any kind are permitted inside the event unless they are officially-certified service animals. If you have an officially-certified service animal, you must notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event for approval. CONTACT US ⇒
Souvenir shirts, posters and other memorabilia will be available for purchase
A variety of food and drink vendors are available throughout the festival grounds. LEARN MORE ⇒
FREE water will be provided at stations around the event locale (NO outside food or drink).
Mobile ATMs will be available to festival attendees.
Festival attendees must wear the wristband provided upon entry during the duration of the event. This wristband also allows re-entry of the grounds during the day of the festival.
The festival is held rain or shine. Refunds will not be given in the event of inclement weather.
The event grounds are ADA accessible, but any individuals needing assistance are encouraged to notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event. CONTACT US ⇒