The information contained on this page is to make your experience at the Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival enjoyable. Please read before attending.
- Large beach/table umbrellas
- Tents of any kind
- Coolers/cooler bags of any kind
- Other bags or containers of any kind
- Outside food or drink of any kind
- Book bags, tote bags or any other types of bags, boxes or containers (purses allowed)
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
NOTE: If you have a medically-necessary reason to bring in your own food or beverage to the event, you must notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event for approval. CONTACT US ⇒
- Purses (no backpacks or any other tote bags allowed)
- Medically-necessary medications
- Small personal umbrella in case of shower
- Lawn/portable chairs (canopy chairs are permitted)
- Lawn Blanket
NOTE: No animals of any kind are permitted inside the event unless they are officially-certified service animals. If you have an officially-certified service animal, you must notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event for approval. CONTACT US ⇒
- PARKING: Parking is Free. Parking opens at 11:30 AM and no sooner. No cars will be parked before 11:30 AM. In case of inclement weather, parking will be directed off-site and event attendees will be shuttled to the venue from the parking area.
- The event venue on the lawn of the St. Clement’s Island Museum in Colton’s Point, MD opens to the public at 12:00 PM on July 10, 2021. The public will not be permitted inside the event grounds before that time.
- Souvenir shirts, posters and other memorabilia will be available for purchase.
- A variety of food and drink vendors are available throughout the festival grounds. LEARN MORE ⇒
- FREE water will be provided at stations around the event locale (NO outside food or drink).
- Mobile ATMs will be available to festival attendees.
- Festival attendees must wear the wristband provided upon entry during the duration of the event. This wristband also allows re-entry of the grounds during the day of the festival.
- The festival is held rain or shine. Refunds will not be given in the event of inclement weather or any other reason.
- The event grounds are ADA accessible, but any individuals needing assistance are encouraged to notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event. CONTACT US ⇒
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON WILL BE ISSUED.
NOTE: Due to recent St. Mary’s County Government regulations banning smoking on or near county-owned property and facilities, no smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes of any kind will be permitted inside the event perimeter or on museum grounds.
COVID-19 protocols have been lifted in the State of Maryland:
- Due to the lifting of restrictions, masks are not required. We highly recommend, in accordance with recommendations, that anyone who is not vaccinated to still wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to attendees at locations throughout the festival.
- Industrial air purifiers have been installed in the museum building to constantly circulate air in an effort to keep it pathogen free.
NOTE: As of May 2021, only 300 tickets will be sold this year to produce an intimate, waterside experience. In 2022, we will increase back to the normal ticket amounts of past festivals.