The information contained on this page is to make your experience at the Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival enjoyable. Please read before attending.
- Large beach/table umbrellas
- Tents of any kind
- Coolers/cooler bags of any kind
- Other bags or containers of any kind
- Outside food or drink of any kind
- Book bags, tote bags or any other types of bags, boxes or containers (purses allowed)
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
NOTE: If you have a medically-necessary reason to bring in your own food or beverage to the event, you must notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event for approval. CONTACT US ⇒
- Purses (no backpacks or any other tote bags allowed)
- Medically-necessary medications
- Small personal umbrella in case of shower
- Lawn/portable chairs (canopy chairs are permitted)
- Lawn Blanket
NOTE: No animals of any kind are permitted inside the event unless they are officially-certified service animals. If you have an officially-certified service animal, you must notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event for approval. CONTACT US ⇒
- PARKING: Parking is Free. Parking opens at 11:30 AM and no sooner. No cars will be parked before 11:30 AM. In case of inclement weather, parking will be directed off-site and event attendees will be shuttled to the venue from the parking area.
- The event venue on the lawn of the St. Clement’s Island Museum in Colton’s Point, MD opens to the public at 12:00 PM on July 10, 2021. The public will not be permitted inside the event grounds before that time.
- Souvenir shirts, posters and other memorabilia will be available for purchase.
- A variety of food and drink vendors are available throughout the festival grounds. LEARN MORE ⇒
- FREE water will be provided at stations around the event locale (NO outside food or drink).
- Mobile ATMs will be available to festival attendees.
- Festival attendees must wear the wristband provided upon entry during the duration of the event. This wristband also allows re-entry of the grounds during the day of the festival.
- The festival is held rain or shine. Refunds will not be given in the event of inclement weather or any other reason.
- The event grounds are ADA accessible, but any individuals needing assistance are encouraged to notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event. CONTACT US ⇒
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON WILL BE ISSUED.
NOTE: Due to recent St. Mary’s County Government regulations banning smoking on or near county-owned property and facilities, no smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes of any kind will be permitted inside the event perimeter or on museum grounds.
COVID-19 protocols will be in place at the festival this year in order to insure everyone’s safety:
- All guests will be temperature checked before entering the festival gate. Any visitor found to have an elevated temperature will not be allowed access to the event for the safety of attendees.
- Mask wearing will be required of all attendees.
- The seating area will be sectioned off into areas 6 feet apart in an effort to keep individual groups socially distanced during the event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to attendees at locations throughout the festival.
- All staff will be masked and cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Industrial air purifiers have been installed in the museum building to constantly circulate air in an effort to keep it pathogen free.
NOTE: As of April 2021, only 250 tickets will be sold so as to comply with Maryland’s current event capacity maximums. More general admission tickets will be made available if these restrictions are eased during the timeframe before the festival. Stay tuned to social media and this website for those updates.