The information contained on this page is to make your experience at the Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival enjoyable. Please read before attending.
- Large beach/table umbrellas
- Tents of any kind
- Coolers/cooler bags of any kind
- Other bags or containers of any kind
- Outside food or drink of any kind
- Book bags, tote bags or any other types of bags, boxes or containers (purses allowed)
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
NOTE: If you have a medically-necessary reason to bring in your own food or beverage to the event, you must notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event for approval. CONTACT US ⇒
- Purses (no backpacks or any other tote bags allowed)
- Medically-necessary medications
- Small personal umbrella in case of shower
- Lawn/portable chairs (canopy chairs are permitted but canopies must be dropped during all performances)
- Lawn Blanket
NOTE: No animals of any kind are permitted inside the event unless they are officially-certified service animals. If you have an officially-certified service animal, you must notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event for approval. CONTACT US ⇒
- PARKING: Parking is Free. Parking opens at 11:00 AM and no sooner. No cars will be parked before 11:00 AM. In case of inclement weather, parking will be directed off-site and event attendees will be shuttled to the venue from the parking area.
- The event venue on the lawn of the St. Clement’s Island Museum opens to the public at 12:00 PM on July 13, 2019. The public will not be permitted inside the event grounds before that time.
- Souvenir shirts, posters and other memorabilia will be available for purchase
- A variety of food and drink vendors are available throughout the festival grounds. LEARN MORE ⇒
- FREE water will be provided at stations around the event locale (NO outside food or drink).
- Mobile ATMs will be available to festival attendees.
- Festival attendees must wear the wristband provided upon entry during the duration of the event. This wristband also allows re-entry of the grounds during the day of the festival.
- The festival is held rain or shine. Refunds will not be given in the event of inclement weather.
- The event grounds are ADA accessible, but any individuals needing assistance are encouraged to notify event organizers at least 2 weeks (14 days) ahead of the event. CONTACT US ⇒
NOTE: Due to recent St. Mary’s County Government regulations banning smoking on or near county-owned property and facilities, no smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes of any kind will be permitted inside the event perimeter or on museum grounds.