REFUNDS for 2022: We thank you for your immense patience while we worked through the details of making the tough decision to cancel the 2nd day (Saturday) of the 22ndPotomac Jazz & Seafood Festival. We are very sorry this happened, but Mother Nature had other plans. We decided to cancel the event at St. Clement’s Island Museum due to massive flooding and hazardous conditions on the roadways that prevented safe access to the event site. As a rain or shine event, we would have kept the show on if it were only rain; unfortunately conditions on the ground, as well as continued National Weather Service warnings regarding possible flash flooding, just made conditions entirely too dangerous for our guests. Your safety is our number one priority, even though we know it is still disappointing not being able to see these amazing jazz artists for this much anticipated event.
Though our event usually offers no refunds, we understand this is a highly unusual situation. In light of that, we are revising our “no refund” policy for this year only and have 2 options for you to choose from.
- Your first option is to contribute the value of your Saturday ticket (see below for each ticket value) as a donation to the organization that operates the Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival as a fundraiser for the museums in St. Mary’s County, the Friends of St. Clement’s Island & Piney Point Museums, which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. You will receive a record of donation letter for tax purposes as well. This donation will include a one-year Family Membership to the Friends of St. Clement’s Island & Piney Point Museums. As a Member, you will receive: Free admission to all St. Mary County Museum Division sites for two adults and all children and grandchildren under the age of 21; two membership pins; 10% Museum Store discount; discounted member rates to special events; Finer Points newsletter; and, email notifications of all events.
- Your second option is detailed below depending on the ticket you purchased. NOTE: These options apply only to the ticket for the Saturday event; if you purchased a hotel package, we are unable to refund your lodging accommodations, just the Saturday ticket value.
- GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET HOLDERS: You will receive a $42.50 refund and a $42.50 gift certificate (per ticket purchased) to use towards any ticket or package at the 2023 Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival (an $85 value).
- VIP TICKET HOLDERS: You will receive a $100 refund and a $100 gift certificate (per ticket purchased) to use towards any ticket or package at the 2023 Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival (a $200 value).
- REGULAR HOTEL PACKAGE HOLDERS: You will receive an $85.00 refund and a $85.00 gift certificate to use towards any ticket or package at the 2023 Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival (you received 2 General Admission tickets with this package valued at $85.00 each).
- VIP HOTEL PACKAGE HOLDERS: You will receive a $200 refund and a $200 gift certificate (per ticket purchased) to use towards any ticket or package at the 2023 Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival (you received 2 VIP tickets with this package valued at $200.00 each).
- FRIENDS OF THE MUSEUM PACKAGE: You will receive a $90.00 refund and a $90.00 gift certificate to use towards any ticket or package at the 2023 Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival. You will still receive your Friends’ membership for this year with an effective date 1 August 2022 through 31 July 2023.
Once you have made your decision about the above, PLEASE Email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 13, 2022 and we will make the appropriate arrangements as per your wishes. We will not be taking any actions regarding the above until we hear from you. We hope these options show our gratitude for being amazing patrons and how much we value your support for this event that raises funds for our non-profit that support local history, the Friends of St. Clement’s Island & Piney Point Museums.
Make sure to follow our social media pages and sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date for planning of the 2023 event, and, be on the lookout for our yearly post-event email survey where you can let us know your thoughts. Please take the opportunity to fill it out; we do listen!
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason or concern. Thank you again for your patience and we will see you next year!
22nd Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival Weekend
3 DAYS OF JAZZ FUN ♦ July 8-10, 2022
Enjoy jazz, seafood and stunning waterside views and a TONS of music & activities for jazz enthusiasts at various businesses and at St. Clement's Island Museum in beautiful St. Mary's County! The weekend includes Friday fun and music in town at various venues and Sunday jazz brunches and activities at local businesses in addition to the Saturday Main Event at St. Clement's Island Museum.
⇓ Scroll for More ⇓
The Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival is made possible by these Partners
This event was made possible in part by a grant from the St. Mary’s County Arts Council, awarded by the Maryland State Arts Council.
Get your Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival Tickets NOW!
Where does the Potomac Jazz & Seafood Festival take place?
The festival takes place in St. Mary's County - located in beautiful Southern Maryland, where the Potomac and the Chesapeake meet, just 55 miles south of Washington, D.C.
What to Expect
Friday & Sunday Music & Activities will be held at businesses around Leonardtown.
Saturday's Main Event will be held along the scenic Potomac River on the lawn of the St. Clement's Island Museum, 38370 Point Breeze Road, Colton's Point, MD 20626.
For more information, please call 301-769-2222 or Contact Us.